Why replace with Toyota TrueStart batteries?
- Toyota TrueStart batteries meet or exceed Toyota specifications for all vehicles, and are the approved batteries for warranty repair
- Warranty service available at over 1,200 Toyota dealers nationwide
How often is replacement needed?
- Battery testing is recommended at each regular service visit
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Age of battery
- Corrosion, stains, or buildup around terminals
- After a jump-start or a long period of battery inactivity
- Sluggish vehicle start, especially during periods of extreme hot or cold temperatures
Welcome to Haley Toyota of Richmond, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Richmond.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Richmond areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.