Leasing vs. Buying: Is A Lease Right For Me
What’s best for YOUR driving lifestyle?
Leasing may be the best option for you and your driving needs. Watch or read below advice from Haley’s own Donald Brown as he explains the benefits of Leasing vs. Buying:
Benefits of Leasing
- Less down payment
- Drive a more well-equipped, new vehicle for your budget
- Lower repair costs- your vehicle is under a limited Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- Transition to a new vehicle every 2-3 years without the fear of losing equity
- No trade-in hassles- value of your vehicle doesn’t fluctuate due to an accident, flood, market demand, etc.
- In the event of total loss, still no fear of negative equity
Benefits of Buying
- Frees you from the restrictions of a lease, like mileage caps.
- Vehicle is yours to do with as you please, like any modifications.
Haley Toyota has hundreds of new vehicles available for you to lease! Search our new inventory here and look in the blue boxes for an approximate lease payment. Feel free to click in and estimate your own lease configuration on a new Corolla, Camry, Tacoma, RAV4- we won’t contact you unless you ask us to.